WE HAVE A WIKI TOO!


GO BE A GOOD PERSON AND START ADDING/EDITING PAGES! I CAN'T HANDLE WRITING AN ENTIRE WIKI WHILE WORKING ON THE GAME SO YOUR HELP IS NOT ONLY DESIRED BUT REQUIRED!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Just got a ton of feels and shit put on me.

But I also took most of it off. Also, she didn't just break up with me, it was something far more serious. Say, a misunderstanding, and a fruit of great human malice.

Let's say I'm emotionally shocked.

But worry not, for Tuesday's demo will be made.

Also, I want to find and murder a certain someone. Is my personal army up for the task?

7 comments:

  1. you have my nar-sie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women are nothing but trable, should have kept your wizardry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you wish it...we can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://puu.sh/2AoD9/106d2d2c18
    I'm here for you man, just let it all out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, at least you're going to have more time for the game, and more money on your pocket.
    But it's sad to hear that, hope you feel better about that, and it's a lesson to remember that women are nothing but bitches and whores, except our waifus.

    Anyway, i hope to see a lot of content on tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. W-Where the videogames...?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww shit, Ithiro got NTR'd.

    ReplyDelete