WE HAVE A WIKI TOO!


GO BE A GOOD PERSON AND START ADDING/EDITING PAGES! I CAN'T HANDLE WRITING AN ENTIRE WIKI WHILE WORKING ON THE GAME SO YOUR HELP IS NOT ONLY DESIRED BUT REQUIRED!

Monday, April 15, 2013

I'll stop with the blog posts now.

Only development news and things directly related to the game or its development (say, reporting I'll be in tests week, lost my arm, etc) will be posted from now on.

This'll be the last blog post of this blog.



And I didn't get NTR'd! It was something that was neither my fault nor her's directly. Just an asshole messing with people's Facebooks. Everything is almost solved now, though.

Also, sorry for not replying to comments, the PC I was at was total shit tier and couldn't even do basic tasks. Go back to later posts and check to see if I replied to your comment.

8 comments:

  1. >Last online 2 days ago
    Don't freak me out like this, baka.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugu~ Sumimasen Flair-dev-sama. I couldn't even get steam chat to work.

      Delete
    2. I finished the boss rush arena and sent it through Steam.

      Delete
  2. To be honest i wasn't bothered with your blog posts, it gave me some kind of entertainment while i was waiting for the new demo.

    Even though this blog is just for the development of the game, you can do what you want with it.

    Also, what are the specs of the PC that you use for the development of this game_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. this game isn't mine, it's /v/'s.

      And I usually use a good PC with 8 gb RAM and 4 Ghz. But it also almost works well even with the shittiest tier PCs.

      Delete
  3. Good to hear things are good!

    I sent this week's crap your way. You already put the bugfix'd maps in, right? It goes on top of that.

    Can't wait for the update tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damnm and i had this great idea for an hentai series, about a BR who is a /v/irgin and had a qt brown gf, though her gf was being seduced by a /sp/artan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, my entire life, not just the love part, would make a hilarious and pretty good anime. The part where I storm out of my house to try and find hers to explain everything would make for a great scene.

      Delete