WE HAVE A WIKI TOO!


GO BE A GOOD PERSON AND START ADDING/EDITING PAGES! I CAN'T HANDLE WRITING AN ENTIRE WIKI WHILE WORKING ON THE GAME SO YOUR HELP IS NOT ONLY DESIRED BUT REQUIRED!

Sunday, March 16, 2014

So, will you come back?

Yes, but it'll take some time, making a game like this really takes a lot of you, and I don't want to force myself making one. So, if I decide to take up arms again, I'll make sure at least I'm inspired enough to do so.

In the meanwhile, I'm planning on how to do stuff, slowly working on expanding the minigames, and fixing some small leftovers from the game. And you guys can hype up the new /v/ project: Project Hate Machine, while I recover from the traumatic experience that was /v/irgin quest.

See'yall anytime soon.

18 comments:

  1. W-well, we can agree that is not the destination but the journey.. r-right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You going to be submitting /v/irgin quest to this contest?
    http://contest.rpgmakerweb.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, like every game. Its never finished

    ReplyDelete
  4. We knew you could do it, man. We believed in you. Godspeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. >implying he didn't kill himself after brazil vs germany

    ReplyDelete
  6. please post again to let us know you're not dead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alive and vigilant.

      But working on OTHER GAME.

      Delete
    2. What kind of game are you working on?

      Delete
    3. an action RPG, here:

      http://steamcommunity.com/groups/aetheragame

      Delete
  7. miss you bby
    had too much fun going full autism on this and reporting bugs like the fist of the north star

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I hope my original project gets as much love and hate as this one. It's coming soon BTW.

      Delete
  8. Just played the game for the first time in a while. It really was well made and you clearly put a lot into it. It's genuinely enjoyable and funny as hell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I can't say much for the well-made, but I'm sure I at least put my blood and bones and all my juicy parts into it.

      Delete
  9. So did you participate in the exodus, or did you stay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stayed. Shit changes, but as long as the core remains intact, it's still the same.

      Delete
  10. Alive check are you alive fam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, my current project is as follows:

      https://ithiro.itch.io/dungeons-of-rhamdon-ii

      Delete