WE HAVE A WIKI TOO!


GO BE A GOOD PERSON AND START ADDING/EDITING PAGES! I CAN'T HANDLE WRITING AN ENTIRE WIKI WHILE WORKING ON THE GAME SO YOUR HELP IS NOT ONLY DESIRED BUT REQUIRED!

Thursday, May 09, 2013

THIS WEEK'S DEMO AND THREAD ARE UP!

 http://boards.4chan.org/v/res/188952442

Sorry for being late, but I'm sure you guys will like what I have for you tonight!

Changelog:

-Narumi hacking section added! Plus a special reward for completing it.
-Narumi is now compeltely immune to Feeling.
-Ray Sipe NPC added to the East Village.
-Some slightly better icons.
-Updated Wiindy's battle quotes.
-Fixed many buff/debuff related bugs.
-Original Graphics for the Womanly Wizard of the rival Party.

Yea, sorry, didn't have time to put Gou in... Pool took a turn too late in development and Narumi's sure took a big amount of time to make.

The King of the Hill section is already in development by another dev and yet another is working on fixes for the /tg/ section.

14 comments:

  1. Damn... Even with Ikazo's virginity bug fixed, I still couldn't get my spells at level 30... Think I will quit the game, I don't have the drive to put another 11 hours into it. I wish I wasn't a paranoid completionist. ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wait untill friday night.

      And yes, that game really takes a long time to complete, and it's going to be more time consuming with the next features.

      Delete
    2. You could just start a new game, grab one party member and a magic whistle, and keep getting the overworld event that levels you up.

      Delete
  2. BUG BUG BUG BUG BUUUUGGG REPORT

    Uhh, entering one of the doors in the gaichimuchi section put me into the /tg/ GM's realm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked and... didn't find anything...

      Which door?

      Delete
    2. I'll take a screenshot
      http://puu.sh/2Q8xM.jpg
      http://puu.sh/2Q8ym.jpg

      Also I'm randomly freezing after unlocking Narumi's sex scenes

      Delete
    3. Thanks, will try to fix this.

      Delete
    4. Ok, so basically I lost the Ray Sipe house I made when I put some map files another dev made for the /tg/ section.

      I'll try to remake everything.

      Delete
  3. Will it have POCKET SAND

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suggestion, when you recruit Barkley, (although a battle against jordan is very apreciated) make him battle yao ming, and after defeating him reddit comes out and makes yao ming into....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can you get the magic whistle exactly? Just discovered the lvl 30 event and don't want to grind my ass off again.

    ReplyDelete