WE HAVE A WIKI TOO!


GO BE A GOOD PERSON AND START ADDING/EDITING PAGES! I CAN'T HANDLE WRITING AN ENTIRE WIKI WHILE WORKING ON THE GAME SO YOUR HELP IS NOT ONLY DESIRED BUT REQUIRED!

Sunday, April 07, 2013

We might not get a demo this week.

I'm sorry, but a test, a uni project and a gf appeared out of nowhere and I've got barely any time to breathe.

I'll still try to find a way around all this and get something playable until Tuesday but I don't guarantee anything.

No, I didn't even have time to work on the new skills.

Once again, I'm sorry.

And the other devs didn't send me their parts from last week yet so it's gotten pretty troublesome.

9 comments:

  1. Yo, OP, April's Fools, passed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry... But I gave this week's update to a great, hard working dev, Gimpel, who'll probably get something done Tuesday.

      Keep your fingers crossed.

      Delete
  2. But dev-kun, if you have a gf it will consume time and will ditch you virgin powers
    >http://virginquest.blogspot.mx/2013/02/lost-my-virginity.html
    Oh wait, nevermind.

    Well, try to come with an schedule with excel or shit like that.
    And how's that qt gf? Does she know your dark secret?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem is not planning, it's lack of free time and excess of procrastinating on /v/.

      And my gf knows, but she doesn't have the powerlevel to comphrehend, so I'm safe. I even invited her to sing for a secret update I'm planning.

      Delete
    2. Is it going to be as good as Yuna's concert scene?

      Delete
  3. b-but my spacemans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I finished some content for this week. I'll send it to you today.

    Also a bit busy now with tests. Damn them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn you vanilla productive life!

      Delete
    2. Who needs real life when you got /v/?

      Hahaha... haha... ha

      Delete