WE HAVE A WIKI TOO!


GO BE A GOOD PERSON AND START ADDING/EDITING PAGES! I CAN'T HANDLE WRITING AN ENTIRE WIKI WHILE WORKING ON THE GAME SO YOUR HELP IS NOT ONLY DESIRED BUT REQUIRED!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Thread will be created tomorrow(2)

Shitty excuses:

-Massive Dark Souls 2 hype train taking over /v/.
-External HD, which had all the files needed for me to make this week's demo, infected with shitty virus.
-Forgot said HD at a parent's house.
-Calculus test sucked away my soul, have mercy.

My anus is open for sand paper condom raping, I'm sorry.

5 comments:

  1. Geez, i can understand that you don't want to start a thread on /v/ on this day.

    Though i hope that the elite sniper skill has 420+ SWAG all over it. Otherwise i'll wreck shit up.

    But in all seriousness, let's hope that the content for tomorrow is worthy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyka
    Faget
    Viadão

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seriously better b-back that source up

    ReplyDelete