WE HAVE A WIKI TOO!


GO BE A GOOD PERSON AND START ADDING/EDITING PAGES! I CAN'T HANDLE WRITING AN ENTIRE WIKI WHILE WORKING ON THE GAME SO YOUR HELP IS NOT ONLY DESIRED BUT REQUIRED!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

I won't work on the game this week.

 3 uni projects are reaching their deadline and I can't postpone them anymore.

But I already told another dev to do it for me. I linked him to all ideas, suggestions, threads, videos music and the like. I'm sure he'll be able to deliver this nicely.

But the patch is out!

-Many, many bugfixes.
-Added two new songs to the basement under the "Relaxing" tab: Welcome to the Salon, from Ghost Trick and The Fragrance of Dark Coffe, from Phoenix Wright. Classy as fuck.
-Christopher Robin is now voiced!
-CHIM Temple added to the Desert area! Courtesy of a new dev!

Pool has been removed since it's shit, broken and rigged. A total mess. I'll create another one in another site next week.

3 comments:

  1. Neither tracks are actually in the folder though.

    Also downloaded a separate folder for the new demo and shit, suddenly bugs in /tg/. I'll send you the fixes and rest of the section when you get on. Or if you're not.

    Good luck with them projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, tank you for this patch and let's hope that you finally finish those projects so that you can finally work on the game.

    Also, happy 4/20

    ReplyDelete