WE HAVE A WIKI TOO!


GO BE A GOOD PERSON AND START ADDING/EDITING PAGES! I CAN'T HANDLE WRITING AN ENTIRE WIKI WHILE WORKING ON THE GAME SO YOUR HELP IS NOT ONLY DESIRED BUT REQUIRED!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

No demo this week... Sorry ;_;

We had some pretty serious personal issues this week and we couldn't create enough content to have a demo ready today. I promise I'll bring a very substantial demo next week to cover all of this. We're really sorry. The other dev will post his apologies too soon.

Also, I deleted the H-scene post because everyone agreed it was terrible, I'll try to get a drawfag to work with us soon.

No demo, no need for a thread either.

;_;

10 comments:

  1. And this is how all projects begins to die ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wait till next week! I'll make up for this! I promise!

      But I guess we have just been unlucky nowadays.

      Delete
    2. We love you man, keep up the great work!

      Delete
    3. The project file is always in the demos, so if devbro ever has to stop doing what he does, as long as there is someone to do it, development could continue.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, do you guys still need help with the project? I'm willing to spend some time working on this with you, as long as it doesn't involve too much programming work. (Still in the learning process)

    Since apparently posting non-anon doesn't allow the email to show up, it's here: haithere20879@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete