WE HAVE A WIKI TOO!


GO BE A GOOD PERSON AND START ADDING/EDITING PAGES! I CAN'T HANDLE WRITING AN ENTIRE WIKI WHILE WORKING ON THE GAME SO YOUR HELP IS NOT ONLY DESIRED BUT REQUIRED!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Creation of the blog.

Hate or love Blogspot... Here it is!
The so requested /v/ RPG Maker game development site is up!

Here, you will be able to accompany the changes in the game every time one is made.
And comment on them too, saying how shitty they are!
Perfect for your normalfag ass that has important things to do like working, playing sports or lifting, and has no time for 4chan or any of that "videogames" bullshit!

The late afternoon Thursday threads will still be made.
Please, leave suggestions in these threads.
The weekly demos will be posted there too.

8 comments:

  1. the thread 404'd

    ReplyDelete
  2. my hips are moving on their own onii-chan

    ReplyDelete
  3. a retarded mod deleted it.

    new one: http://boards.4chan.org/v/res/147686242

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog layout is hideous

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know it is. i never used blogs before.

    please... help me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go OP. Reach for the stars

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this
    post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!
    My site : cheap iPhone 5 for sale online

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't leave many responses, however I browsed a few of the comments on "Creation of the blog.". I actually do have 2 questions for you if you do not mind. Could it be just me or do some of these comments come across as if they are coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing on additional online sites, I'd like to keep up with anything new you have to post.
    Could you post a list of all of all your public pages like your twitter feed,
    Facebook page or linkedin profile?
    My web blog Cheap YouTube Views

    ReplyDelete